FOR HELP OR CUSTOMER SERVICE:
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1329 849036|
||Unit 12b The IO Centre, Stephenson Road|
|Segensworth South, Fareham|
|Hampshire PO15 5RU|
We try to respond to all requests within one business day.
If you are visiting please call to arrange a time.
DELIVERY BY CONTENDER UK (The Seller)
- Quoted delivery dates are approximate only and The Seller shall not under any circumstance be liable for any delay in delivery of goods.
- The Seller will deliver to as near to the any given location as safe hard roads permit. The Customer must provide at their own expense any labour required for unloading and stacking.
- The Seller reserves the right to deliver goods in instalments and withhold further instalments if earlier instalments have been paid for in full.
- Goods held by the Seller awaiting delivery instructions may be subject to a storage charge.
- In the absence of shipping instructions, the issuing of an invoice shall constitute delivery to The Customer.
- Unless provided in writing by The Seller, goods are FOB The Seller's usual place of business.
COLLECTION BY THE CUSTOMER
- Any goods sold ‘ex-factory’ are The Customer’s responsibility to collect the goods from The Sellers premises within seven days of The Seller notifying The Customer the goods are ready for collection.
- Should The Customer fail to collect the goods within the above mentioned seven days of notification and without prior written agreement, without prejudice the Seller may: Store the goods until actual delivery and charge The Customer reasonable storage costs (including insurance); OR Sell the goods at the best price achievable and after deducting reasonable storage and selling expenses, charge The Customer for the excess over the price under the contract or charge The Customer for any shortfall below the price.
DAMAGE, LOSS, SHORT DELIVERY
- On delivery or collection The Customer shall examine the goods for defects and completeness. Thereafter no claim for damage in transit, shortage in delivery or loss of goods will be entertained except, in the case of damage, a separate notice in writing is given to The Carrier or The Seller within 3 days of the receipt of the goods, followed within 14 days of the date of advice of despatch by a complete claim in writing; or in the case of loss of goods, a separate notice in writing and a claim is given to The Seller and The Carrier within 14 days of the date of The Seller's advice of despatch to The Customer. In all cases a signature ‘unexamined’ shall be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the goods.
- The Seller shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort, to The Customer for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss of contracts or damage to property) or for any claim against The Customer by any third party.
- The Seller's liability for damage or non-delivery of goods duly notified in accordance with the above shall in any event be limited to replacement of the goods within a reasonable time (or, at The Seller's option, refunding the price thereof) whether the damage or non-delivery is due to The Seller's negligence or otherwise.
Payment for your goods must be made via credit or debit card. Cards accepted are shown below. The full payment price will be debited from your card upon order confirmation.
RETURNING GOODS & REFUNDS
- The Seller will only accept goods returned by The Customer if prior consent has been given by The Seller. In the event of wishing to return goods, The Customer must contact The Seller to obtain a 'goods return note number' which must be attached in an appropriate manner to the goods. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept goods being returned by The Customer. In cases where The Seller does agree to accept a return, The Seller reserves the right to charge a handling fee not exceeding 50% based on the invoice price of the goods.
- Excluding circumstances where goods are being returned for the reason of damage or are subject to warranty claim, goods being returned to The Seller must arrive in a condition that allows them to be re-sold. In the event returned goods are not in good condition, The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any agreement for credit with The Customer or to charge a handling fee.
- Unless otherwise agreed with The Seller, delivery costs to return goods are to be covered by The Buyer.
- Whilst every effort has been made to show colours as true as possible, due to variation in monitors and browsers the actual colour may vary from that seen online. Screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.